Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here's What I'm Talking About

We went to one of those Proudly Canadian events today. The Rotary Club in our town hosted the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Musical Ride. It's in the contract: every Canadian has to see this show at least once or else they go to jail.

I'm kidding.

Anyway, here is a picture of Boychild and The Lad Formerly Known As Neighbourboy (TLFKAN) enjoying the show.



The next picture shows Girlchild, in pink (naturally), beside our very dear friend We Have No Idea Who She Is.

Girlchild went over to her - presumably because she is a girl and Girlchild is fascinated by g
irls - and plopped down on the blanket and made friends. They sat together for about 45 minutes before I finally lured Girlchild away.

I should have asked We Have No Idea Who She Is if she babysits.

No fear, that one. As Girlchild works the room or, in this case, the fairgrounds, I just tell people that she's very shy. Uh huh.

1 comment: